Sunday, May 29, 2011

Friday! Nail Design Red & GOLD GLITTER FRENCH FLOWER WHITE PEAK

Friday! Nail Design Red & GOLD GLITTER FRENCH FLOWER WHITE PEAK Tube. Duration : 8.02 Mins.


Hello u guys, ITS ~! Friday! ~ YAY! ~ This week went by SUPER fast for me, how about u guys? ... Well, today we are working on a simple tutorial B FOR THIS Nail Design U, a red nail polish of your choice, GOLD, GLITTER need to follow-and-white Polish ... WHO U like 2 Woul THE NAME OF THE POLISH MANICURE can be used on this, the red SANTEE IS as Red Speckle, # M55 ... THE POLISH GOLD and Jordan, as the gold rush, # 147 ..... Klean little glitter nail polish is throughColor, name sparkling Ruby, # 160 .... Gold glitters is large Santee, name COPPER KISS Glitter, # 75 .... Have a nice weekend, have fun, and I'll see u guys on Monday with the WEEKLY CONTEST QUESTION ..... Take care, ~ ~ BYE * Disclaimer: I do not know each company of the products I used on the work of this video. I'm not free and I will not even paid for any of the products featured in this video.

Keywords: NAIL, CARE, ART, NATURAL, LONG, NAILS

natuzzi chaise lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment